Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of make-up products made by Forever Makeup Trading LLC, herein referred to as “The Company” to its buyer, herein referred to as “The Customer”.
The prices of the goods will be as per quoted on the Website and all prices are quoted in AED. The Company ensure that the prices of the products are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system.
Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order are already confirmed.
If the Company discovers an error in the price of the products that the Customer had ordered, the Company will inform the Customer of this error and the Company will give the Customer the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling the order. The Company will not process Customer’s order until customer confirms it. If the Company is unable to contact The Customer using the contact details provided during the order process, the Company will treat the order as cancelled and will notify the Customer via mail or contact number provided by customer.
By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by Credit/Debit card and Cash On Delivery for orders within UAE.
Any discounts issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail. The Company reserves the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if The Customer’s credit or debit card has been charged.
International Customers – Customers from outside the United Arab Emirates can only pay by International debit or credit card and must pay in AED unless otherwise specified. All other terms and conditions apply.
Once the order has been placed on the website, the customer will receive an order confirmation via email or text message on the provided contact number.
In case the company is unable to process customer’s order, the company will inform the customer via email/call/text message on the provided contact number.
4. Delivery & Shipping Cost
Free standard shipping on all orders above AED 99. A charge of AED 21 will be incurred on purchases that do not exceed the AED 99 free shipping threshold.
- Shipping charges may vary according to the company policy and will be displayed on the website without any prior notice.
- Standard delivery period is 3-4 business days, although may vary under any unforeseen circumstances.
- Customer can contact company for any delayed order and required action will be taken by company to minimize the delay.
5. Return & Refund Policy
Customer service is our first priority and we believe in serving our customers with great after-sales services. Order cancellation is possible before the order is shipped from our end.Refund Policy:
- In case of order cancellation, your refund will be proceeded within 7-14 business days from submission of your cancellation. We will update you via email once your refund has been initiated.
- The total time for the refund to be reflected in your account depends on your refund method and issuing bank. We will refund the full amount of product cancelled but the customer bank may charge transaction fee as per their policy.
- If the company does not get a response from the customer within a week, order gets cancelled automatically.
- If we refund by credit card, we will only refund the amount we received, and bank charges will be borne by customer.
- Refunds will only be provided through bank, in the case of cash payment the customer will have to provide their bank details in order to receive the refund.
If products are damaged in transit then the exchange proceeds within 7-14 business days from submission of the complaint but no order cancellation or return is accepted after the order is delivered. In the situation of damaged goods, customers can ask for exchange via email or contact number provided on the website. The customer has to provide an image or video of the damaged products while filing the complaint about damaged goods.
6. Passing of Risk
The Customer bears the risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. The Company accepts no liability for undelivered parcels due to incorrect delivery address provided by The Customer and if the Customer fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified.
If the goods are damaged, an exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt to the Company address. Where the goods are signed for, The Customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If The Customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
In the event of either of the circumstances mentioned above the Company will raise a claim to the courier service company on behalf of the Customer. The Company will issue a ‘Lost Orders Form’ to be filled in and returned by the Customer before any claim can be pursued. However, this is not a guarantee and The Company has the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of The Company. Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to legal proceedings.
7. Free Gift
- Gifts cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Free gifts will not be applicable on collections.
Sign Up For Latest Updates & Special Offers